Bar Exam

Q: Do I need to notify you which Bar I'm taking?
A: Yes, the Registrar's Office sends a Bar Questionnaire form out in September asking what Bar(s) you plan to take and what materials you will need from the Registrar's Office.

Q: Where do I have my Bar school certification filled out?
A: The Registrar's Office.

Q: If the Bar I'm taking requires a writing sample, can I do it at the Registrar's Office?
A: Yes. The writing sample must be written at the Registrar's Office.

Q: If I am taking the Massachusetts Bar and I'm a graduating senior, do I need to bring in the Form 4 certificate for the Registrar's Office to fill out?
A: No. The Massachusetts Bar is filed electronically for the entire graduating class.

Q: Does the Registrar's Office automatically send the State Bar I'm taking everything they need from the school?
A: No; unless it's the Massachusetts bar exam. f you are taking a different state bar exam, it is the student's responsibility to contact the Registrar's office and request the specific materials need by each state bar. Each state bar requires different materials.