Loan deferment

Q: How do I have my loans deferred?
A: Students are responsible for requesting loan deferments. Your loan company may have a form they need to have filled out by the Registrar's Office, which you would need to submit to the Registrar's Office, or they may just require a letter of enrollment.

Q: How do I request a letter of enrollment?
A: We have a letter request form online, under Registrar Forms, or you may use the request form available here in the Registrar's Office.

Q: Can I defer my loans for the summer?
A: No, New England Law can only defer loans for the fall and spring semesters.