Student Identification Card

Q: How do I get a replacement student ID card?
A: Students must first go to the Student Accounts office, located at 46 Church Street, 2nd floor and pay a $10 fee to replace their New England Law student ID card. The Student Accounts Office will give you a payment receipt that you will need to bring to the Security Desk on the 1st Floor of 154 Stuart Street to obtain the replacement student ID card.