Q: How do I withdraw from New England Law?
A: Any student in good academic and administrative standing may, upon written notice sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the Dean's Office, voluntarily withdraw from the Law School, provided that such student consults with the director of student services prior to such withdrawal. Please read Rule A.5 of the Student Handbook.

Q: How do I withdraw from a class after the add/drop period?
A: A student wishing to withdraw from a course after the add/drop period must submit a Student Request Form to the director of student services, for approval. This form is found online or at the Registrar's Office. Courses dropped after the add/drop date will appear on the transcript with a "WD".

Q: What does a 'W' on my transcript mean?
A: Receiving a 'W' on your transcript simply means that you withdrew from the course after the add/drop date. It does not indicate the reason you withdrew. A 'W' has no effect on GPA.